lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Jerónimo Rodríguez)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Jones, Cambridge, UK.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones,
My name is Jerónimo Rodríguez. I’m ten and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Patagonia Argentina. My dad is a businessman. He works in three hotels and he’s very hard-working. My mum is the owner of three hotels. She’s a creative, generous and sociable person. I don’t have brothers or sisters, I’m an only child. I have seventeen cousins. They are very cool!
In my free time, I usually play video games. I am a very good player!
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got short brown hair and my father has got straight hair and brown eyes.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Jerónimo Rodríguez.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario