lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Chiara Frontera)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Cowel, Paris, France.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cowel,
My name is Chiara Frontera. I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. My mum and my dad are physical therapists. They work in a doctor’s office and they are very hard-working. I have two brothers and one sister. My brother, Mateo, is older than me. He is polite but not with me. My sister, Catalina, is younger than me. She is very creative but she is a bit selfish. My baby brother, Francisco, is very cheerful but he is a bit rude.
In my free time, I go roller blading. I’m not very good at it but I have balance.
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got curly fair hair but my sister has straight dark hair.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Chiara Frontera.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario