martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Bianca Orsatti)

Dear Mr and Mrs Jones,
My name is Bianca Orsatti. I’m eleven years old. I go to La Costa School in Puerto Madryn.
 My family and I live in Puerto Madryn. My dad is an engineer. He works in a factory. He’s hard-working. My mum is a kinder teacher. She works in a kindergarten. She’s hard-working. I have three brothers, Juan Bautista, Juan Cruz and Juan Ignacio. Juan Bautista is the oldest, Juan Cruz is the middle one and Juan Ignacio is the youngest.
In my free time play hockey. I’m good but I’m no very fast. I’m sending you photos of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got fair straight hear.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,

                                       Bianca Orsatti J

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario