martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Catalina Redondo)

Dear MR and Mrs. Brook,
My name is Catalina Redondo, I’m eleven and I go to Escuela de la Costa. My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, a town in Argentina.
My dad is salesperson. He’s very cheerful and hardworking. He has short hair and I love him very much J
My brother, Juan is lazyJ. He’s a salesperson. He has an auto repair shop and its name is “JUANI AUTOMOTORES”. He doesn't live at home. My sister Gisi has blond hair, and she is 29 years old. She’s funny.
My other sister Jacky is accountant; she has blond and curly hair, she works in an office. She’s also very funny.
 My mother is a travel agent; she works in MEL SONG TOURS. She has long blond hair.  My brother, Marco is six years old, and he has a short hair. He is young but very sociable!
Yours sincerely,

Catalina  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario