martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Victoria Azocar)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, Rome, Italy.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Cameron,
My name is Victoria Azocar. I’m eleven and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn. My dad is a car salesman. He works in a car dealers shop and he’s hard-working. My mum is a kindergarten teacher. She loves children. My sister, Jara, is older than me. She’s a bit bossy but I don’t mind. She loves sports and she wants to be a PE teacher. She’s at college so she is living in the house of her father.
In my free time, I usually practice hockey but not all the time.
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got long light-brown hair but my sister’s got curly hair.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Victoria Azocar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario