martes, 2 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Manuel Pérez)

Dear Mr Rodolfo Hernesto Cátulo,
My name is Manuel Perez. I’m ten and I go to Escuela DE LA COSTA.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, a city in Chubut. My dad is a pharmacist. He works in a pharmacy and he´s very patient.
My mum works in a state agent´s. She´s really honest and she´s patient too.  She works every day!
She works from home but she works at weekends (Saturday.)
My sister Agustina, is older than me. She´s a bit bossy but I don´t mind.
She´s very clever and she wants to be a fashion designer. She´s at college so she isn´t living at home at the moment.
In my free time, I play football. I´m good but I´m not very tall!
I´m sending you photos of me and my family with this letter. I´ve got short dark hair but my sister´s got long hair.
I´m really looking forward to staying with you.
You sincerely, Manuel Perez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario