lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Francesco Finiguerra)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Jones.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Jones,
My name is Francesco Finiguerra and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn. I am eleven years old.
My family and I live in a southern neighbourhood in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. My dad is a businessman. He works in his store and he’s very hard-working. He works 12 hours a day. My brother, Gino, is older than me. He’s tall and a good person. He wants to be notary. He studies at school too.
In my free time, I usually play games at weekends. I also play with my cat and I wath TV.
I’m sending you a photo of me and my family with this letter.
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Francesco Finiguerra.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario