lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

Exchange Programme Letters (Tomás Costanza)

Host family: Mr. and Mrs. Ziegler, Los Angeles, USA.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Ziegler,
My name is Tomás Costanza. I’m ten years old and I go to “Escuela de la Costa” school in Puerto Madryn.
My family and I live in Puerto Madryn, Argentina. My dad is a lawyer. He works in an office and he’s very hard-working. My dad is a lawyer too! My brother, Juan, is older than me. He’s bossy in my house and he’s very clever. He’s at high school.
In my free time, I sleep, play with my phone and I also get together with my friends.
I’m sending you photos of me and my family with this letter. I’ve got short straight fair hair and my brother too!
I’m really looking forward to staying with you.
Yours sincerely,
Tomás Costanza.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario